Thursday, June 12, 2008

when life gets tooo ""Happening!!"

Hmmm....ever felt that your life was not happening???Pray...even if you feel so,donot announce that fact...NO,Never do that...Announcing it to some is a grave mistake that many young ppl, make...And announcing it to every being in the surroundings is a graver mistake that certain bigger dunces like me make....I did that once when my college closed and we thought of chilling out in the city...Before we started out,I was frantically pleading with Nimi's sis to cut off her hair and have it spiked...and then streaked blonde....That would be one bold thing to do..right..I wanted us to do something different so that we can all laugh about it later....Well, my friends wernt all that impressed with my creative ideas and mercylessly discarded all of them...
the whole episode started when the four of us got off the bus...i got down last from the bus ...And then..Well..to tell formally,a velvetty coated crow(well...that jes 4 an intro..i didnt see the bird..) emptied the contents of its stomach(which i presume was fully fiilled) on me.....Yeah,dats wat happened!!!!!

And I said,"Oh shit!!!"
And the three of them kept staring at me without the least concern to hide their laughter and said in unison "Yeah...its crow shit"

You cant even imagine how it feeels when you are near a busstop with ppl staring at you and some even laughing when you were building castles in your mind about the awesome day you have at your hand to have lunch with friends and then hang around at the mall and you had spent hours before the mirror to look your best....O my..all dreams just poofed in a jiffy....

Nimi's sis said"Hey this is more "happening "than having spiked hair!!..."
(of course i received her comment with grace though i was swearing in my mind!)

The worst part was that none of us had tissue or any piece of cloth with us to wipe away that crap..We were all clad in jeans, so no chance of a chunni either....Thankfully Anu's new handbag had an inbuilt diary which she must have treasured to pen down her secret thoughts...and i mercilessly tore off all the pages from that to wipe away the marks of the disaster that took place mumbling a thanks under my breath and pretending not to see her eyes shooting the question"Did you even ask ??"....Well...what are friend's for??

We rushed off in an auto to the mezban restaurant and i sped off liuke a monkey whose tail was on fire to the washroom with Anu behind me with a bunch of tissues....the whole architecture of that washroom was wrong...With the washbasin at one end and the dustbin at the otherand a round glasspane at the door ....Nimi said it was a funny sight to see me running back and forth through the glasspane...(Bet it was a funny act for me too)..I was totally hysterical and poured water all over my kurti....(Thankfully Anu stopped me)...And i shampooed the sides of my hair with the handwash there....Well i had to wet the other parts of my head too to give a nice gelled look....And then the white tissue paper clung to my hair in bits and pieces which took a loong time 2 seperate 4rom my black strands....
Finally I came out in a presentable form....oh yes...it was an awesome day...and everyone had a big laugh at my expense.....

Not to foget that disasters continued...I guess that particular crow must have mde a special mention of me in their committe...'coz after that I had to literally protect myself wid helmet and armour..its as though the crows have found me as a favourite spot to relax themselves...Things got soo bad that Anu even resolved not to walk with me unless she had an umbrella....She says I have some magnetic attraction to that crap...well,what can I say?? Some ppl are just born with it....And their lives end up to be very happening!!!

5 comments:

anu said...

i do agree with her.That's why i m COMPELLED to give this disclaimer:
" CAUTION: If you ever meet this female,never forget to maintain a distance of 4 metres with her in order to avoid a certain ugly, stinging, dirty, sticky yellowish substance spilling from heaven."

Believe me. I have witnessed it a couple of times!!!

Anonymous said...

you do have a sense of humor..

Quest said...

Getting bombarded with those missiles is disgustingly irritating....
With the Rajpath of our colg under their scanner, one should be very lucky to escape from their barrages in the early mornings and evenings...I was indeed very lucky :)

rachelin george said...

well...i wasnt lucky...n i still have d curse folllowin' me....lol

Neethu said...

ha..never knew abt this uncanny trait of ya...ll b careful henceforth...