Friday, December 12, 2008

Another set of hols

Another set of hols come and my blog gets ready to receive its set of three posts…Yes,finally college has closed and as usual I have pledged to be loyal and devoted to my blog and update it regularly and not shirk from my duties like how it happens after two posts in every vacation…As usual joblessness and my love for writing stuff contributes to the new(rather “dusted up óld’’)resolution….This time ive decided to write on anything that comes to my mind çoz life was pretty boring in the last sem and im devoid of anything interesting to write….;)…There are a few ppl out der who come and talk abt my posts to me.. I really cant understand why people come and compliment you on your posts rather than leave their comments on the blog….(guys,pls do that from now on….Atleast it gives others who visit this blog a feeling that though the least updated,its not the least read blog on the planet..;)…so im gnna bog away this sem…Lets see how long this updating business lasts….

2 comments:

Neethu said...

blogger's tip:every comment has an equal and opposite comment;)

rachelin george said...

;P