Sunday, June 17, 2007

Y this blog???

Well….if ya ask wether there was really a need 4 me to start blogging, I’d say no..There’s absolutely no need…And the only reason that I can quote to support my new venture is that I’m BORED…nothing else…Just bored to the core…That’s one of the worst things I have experienced in my life…becoming bored…Back in school days there was hardly a time when I used to get bored…I dunno wat the reason is exactly..but life had more colour and options then I think(well…college life def has more colour…uhh…not too sure of the options though..)….

Maybe I’ve become too lazy…thaats the reason….with a 3 mths vacation in hand and no idea of wat 2 do with the 101 days of well planned pure fun and bliss…(that’s how I used 2 describe the hols wn we were back @ coll….not any more!) …… …hey ,,,but I still dun mind the hols…I wudnt trade wid them 4 anything in the world….only if we had them toooo at the coll itself to chill out with friends….hols and home don’t turn out well…esp for 3 looong mths…though I luv and yearn for home in wen im in the hostel… Now the hols seem 2 be more of a torture than enjoyment…..I guess this is one way in which the authorities screw up our lives as a revenge 4 d head aches we cause them while at coll…hmmm……that’s all rite…now the ball is in their court….i guess once we are back we’ll cause all the more worse head aches…..sometimes life is a BIG tit 4 tat game…..;)….(lolz)...


The half moth of April that we had passed very quickly…The whole time was spent in biting ma nails and hogging food (dats one of my weaknesses…I gobble up nythin’ dat comes my way when im tensed..) while waiting for the dreaded results…we have this little (I mean HUGE) monster of a subject called ‘mechanics ‘ for enginnering…its more like those death eaters that one reads about in harry potter books….it jes sucks out that little happiness left in you and the only thing u can remember before you die (read sleep off) is its foul breath..(now…dats another usage ok?…..mi books nevr smelt foul…always had the brand new-hardly opened odour)…The last days of April wre spent in fervently prayin’ 2 God 4 mercy wid dat mech thingy….Sometimes I mean always that is my last resort (well…that’s mi 1st resort too ..ALL the times)….The days between the last xam and the results announcing day was hell…literal Hell…Results came…I made through…phew…..

And then the whole moth of May was spent in chatting wid pals….hogging food(I guess dats mre of a routine than a pass time now..)…reading books…talking..(well I LUV talkin’ 2 people….bt I only blabber wid ppl wid whom im really at ease with….otherwise I dunt even open ma mouth)….playin’ pranks(dats nother fav pastime…not very good at it…bt not all dat bad either!)….n dreaming away(forgt to mention…im a hell of a day dreamer!)…Now my life does have a timetable…more orderly…not like before…get up in d morning….taste a lil bit of wat is made(eh….not usin’ the word hog any more…I feel kinda degraded…;))turn on the net…thn watch poor me plunge into the world of orkut n chat…oo ya…ders mi hot cup of coffee too beside me…that’s mi fav drink…cant live withot it…tryin’ out all the new flavours this season…des days im hooked to d mocha!!...well often the coffee runs cold esp if im chattin’ something interesting…bt den I never forbid myself from the luxury of havin’ another cup,,Then read books….bug my sis….i luv buggin’ my sisters…not the last one though..shes only 5 and tooo small 2 bug…goin’ out wid parents….helpin’ in d kitchen(ahem….vandalising it is more apt)…oo ya….der r short intervals in between wen I try out the new dishes that ma makes….den bac into the wnerful world of sleep n my usual dose of outta the world dreams…..now…dats an orderly life I must say…jes perfect!

And in june im thinkin’ of ways to whisk away the time we’ve been given….with all ideas exhausted im turning into the web of blogging 4 some solace and comfort 4rom the merciless claws of boredom….Lets see how long ill be bloggin’ away….

Hey u mest be wondering how come all mi blogs are posted within short intervals…..well…..im Not all that jobless to do nothing at all other than posting blogs….hehe….that me…..its just that most of them are ccp..(eh…cut copy paste..)……im an addict of ccp be it mails, homework assignments or nw blogs…..these were ritten long bac n saved in mi comp….didnt get time to post them u see…im a lil busy beeee…no time 4 anythin’!!(lolz)….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyy..ok so as im inaugratin dis(clap clap clap)(thank u all)i m rite nw complimentn u..u totolly hav a way wid words...i thot so even wen u wer in de hostel..itz like readn som1s diary..u kno like in princess diaries..really u shd start ritin books.really.itz actually really intrestin 2 read it..like im entern ur mind..let every1 kno who u really r!!anyway u shd rite abt lot of diff stuff so i can keep commentn!!!!well asta la vista

Anonymous said...

heyyy..ok so as im inaugratin dis(clap clap clap)(thank u all)i m rite nw complimentn u..u totolly hav a way wid words...i thot so even wen u wer in de hostel..itz like readn som1s diary..u kno like in princess diaries..really u shd start ritin books.really.itz actually really intrestin 2 read it..like im entern ur mind..let every1 kno who u really r!!anyway u shd rite abt lot of diff stuff so i can keep commentn!!!!well asta la vista

Unknown said...

hi....this posting is good 2, bt likd the 1st one better, ur style of writing's enchanting...whn r more posts cumin up?
i hope u wudnt be so busy...as 2 deprive us of having the pleasure 2 read more postings on ur blog...

post again soon
tc

rachelin george said...

lemme see dear.........

Anonymous said...

You write long and hectic.. You give lazy people a hard time to read em.. Neitherways hope you fight your boredom well!

:)